We value, respect and take pride in our nursery, its facilities and grounds.
Through continuous training and evaluation of the service we provide, we will endeavour to meet the constantly changing needs of the children and parents in a professional and sensitive manner.
We aim to always:
- Provide a safe, stimulating, caring and nurturing environment, enabling all children in our care to reach their full potential.
- Offer a wide ranging curriculum linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Offer an “open door” policy enabling parents to form partnerships with their child’s keycarer and all practitioners’, ensuring each child’s individual developmental needs are achieved. We welcome suggestions and comments that will help us provide the best quality care for you and your child.
- Ensure children, parents, guardians and carers are treated as individuals irrespective of religion, gender, cultural origin or ability.
- Meet the needs of children with special or individual requirements enabling them to develop to their full potential.